Welcome to Highfield Osteopathic Practice.
We are a small, friendly practice in Kendal, Cumbria, with a branch practice in Killington, near Sedbergh.
There are two osteopaths in the practice, Daphne Jackson and Dennis, and whether this is the first time you have needed treatment or you have visited an osteopath many times before, we will do our best to help you.
People come to us for a wide variety of conditions including:
- Back and neck pain
- Disc injuries
- Whiplash Arthritis and other joint conditions
- Upper and lower limb problems, such as tennis elbow
- Painful feet Sports injuries
- Migraine and other headache
- Sinusitis Respiratory conditions such as asthma
- Stress, depression and fatigue
- Childhood complaints
- ME Chronic fatigue syndrome
Patients range in age from babies to the very elderly. However, we practise complementary, not alternative, medicine and if you have a medical condition we ask you to see your doctor.
Our practice is regulated by the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC), a state registered body. The GOsC sets the standard for osteopathic education and requires us to keep up-to-date- with a yearly programme of continuing professional development